Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA CONNOR


I'm #1!!
MY GOALS ARE;

To achieve highly at maths,get better at swimming and get more social.People describe me as funny, smart, nutty, a good friend and cool.  I like lego, playing on the computer and hanging out with my friends.  If I could do whatever I want I would run home and play with my Lego.  I like Minecraft.  My favourite movie is lego adventures of clutch powers!!!! My favourite show is Futuramma .My favourite character is bender/zoidberg.  My favourite song is gangnam style.

COOL
OBVIOUS
NICE
NUTTY
OBNOXIOUS
REALLY FUNNY

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

CAMP 2013 Quinneys bush
Me and my buddies.
I'm angry!




On 12/3/13 we went to Quinneys bush.   On the first day we pitched up our tents then we did orientating.  The next day we went on the flying fox.   We had a tour of the honey factory.  On day 3 we made rafts , kayaking,absailing and went on the obstical  course.Then we had to depart for home.It was a long and boring ride.My friend was a blabber mouth.I was hungry.Infact I was starving.but after an hour of driving we got back to school. :)




URANUS

Did you know:

  1. unlike the other planets, Uranus' moons are named after creatures from Shakespeare's  plays.
  2. Uranus is barely visible by the naked eye
  3. Uranus has 11 faint rings

www.solarviews.com
auntiemoon.wordpress.com


VIDEO CLIP


BOOK WEEK



On the 24/5/13 we had book week.We did DEAR times,visiting teachers,quiz and a parade.DEAR stands for Drop Everything And read.  The visiting teachers helped a lot.  I didn't do the quiz but I heard it was a lot of fun.  I really really really really really liked the parade.  I came as Hades.  I had a spartan helmet and homemade armor.  We have book week because it inspires people to read and advertises the school. Thanks Becky!!!!!!
All hail mr b!!
All fear me the great Hades






No comments:

Post a Comment