Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA ALEXA



ME AND MY GOALS
Amazing at art
Love to learn 
Exciting
Xtra cute
A great friend 
............................................................................................................
My name is Alexa and I love to help others. I think I'm pretty good at maths.  One thing I know that I need to improve on is times tables. 
Sometimes I can have a laugh and I can be serious. I love the colours purple, green and blue. I think I need to improve on being a neater at writing. I absolutely hate fitness becuase I am very bad at it, especially running. But I love netball. I think I am a great at swimming I am the best at breast stroke and  freestyle than anything else. I need to inprove on my butterfly and backstroke. I love to dive and bomb. Art is so much fun I love to paint, draw and create.   



MY FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT CAMP
Well I don't  really have a favourite thing about camp but I did like the waterslide, flying fox, river, rafts,   hamics, burgars, bivouacs, and lots of other things. What I meant by I dont have a favourite its becuase I liked every thing we did the best. Thanks Mrb so much for tacking as to camp I had a great time and I learnt alot about the oldern days and gold.


our bivouacs
me making damper


our tent set up

SOME MORE PHOTOS
 

Alexa's clock very cool



In room four we studied lots of different artists. I studied Vermeer who was born in 1632 and died in 1675. In 2004 one of his paintings sold for $42 million dollars. He used lots of deep colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment