Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO RA Connor F

MY GOALS

My goals are to put more effort in my reading because I keep on missing out words.  My next goal is to write neater because it looks really messy.  My third goal is to get all of my work done because
I never finish it.

Camp 
 

 

At camp my favourite thing was kayaking.  I fell twice as I haven't been in a kayak before.  It was FUN.  I didn't stay in the kayak because my head hurt.


SPACE


VIDEO CLIP


BOOK WEEK.
Book week is awesome. We have book week to inspire people to read. We have the parade to show how cool our school is.I went as Woody the cow boy.



ARTIST

Artist:Andy Warhol

info:Andy Warhol was born in pitssburgh, pennsylvania in 1928.his parents had only recently moved to united states from what is now slovakia.As a child warhol, was often sick

No comments:

Post a Comment