Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA TASHA


MY GOALS
  1. To put capital letters in my writing
  2. To get better at painting
  3. to get better at spelling
  4. to get better at reading
My name is Tasha.  I am bad at writing.  When people tell me to write I don't know what to write and I don't put capital letters in my writing.  When people read my writing they tell me to put capitals in my writing.    I sometimes don't change it. I am good at maths.  When people say what is 3x1 I say 3.  I am okay at art because I am only bad at painting and I am good at other things.  I am bad at spelling because I don't know much words.  I need to get better at reading because I am not good at words.

                                              Camp                                              My favorite part of the day was kayaking  on the water.  If you don't stand on it your kayak won't tip over.      Why  we go to camp                                                                                                                                                       


  1. to have fun  
  2. To have new experiences
  3. to get along with people better
  4. for confidence
                                                                                                                                                              
  Thank you for the people  who help us if camp and thank you Mr B      Thank you 


TASHA'S CLOCK VERY COOL



MARS

www.attendconference.com
  1. The bright rust color Mars is known for is due to to iron-rich minerals in its regolith — the loose dust and rock covering its surface. 
  2. Mars has the largest volcanoes in the solar system, including Olympus Mons, which is about 370 miles (600 kilometers) in diameter, wide enough to cover the entire state of New Mexico
  3. The number of craters on Mars varies dramatically from place to place, depending on how old the surface is. Much of the surface of the southern hemisphere is extremely old, and so has many craters – including the planet's largest, 1,400-mile-wide (2,300-kilometer-wide) Hellas Planitia — while that of northern hemisphere is younger and so has fewer craters.

VIDEO CLIP

Book week 








We have a book week to inspire kids to read .
The activities we do are to drop everything and read.
We did the Ronald Dahl quiz










                                                                             MONET 
1. He was born on the 14 of November 1840.
2. Monet died on 5 of December 1926 aged 86.
3. He was a French artist.
4. He painted water lilies and other pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment