Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA MACEY







Myself
Mighty
Amazing at sports
Caring
Excellent at being happy, nice and a loving friend.
Young

Hi my name is Macey and I am 10 years old.
I am an animal lover. I have a dog and her name is Zimba. We have had her for 5 years. When we got her she had worms but now she doesn't have them.


Me and my goals!!!! 
I need to get better at my times tables.
I want to get better at putting punctuation and paragraphs in my work.
I want to get better at my reading because I like reading.
I need to get better at my spelling because I'm not so good at my spelling.


Room4's Camp 2013
On Thursday the 12th of March, Room4  went on camp for four days.  My favourite things we did were kayaking and abseiling.The water slide and flying fox were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrr













  Saturn
Did you know that?


1. Saturn in the least dense planet in our solar system.

2. Saturn is the planet that has the most rings on it.

3. Saturn is the second biggest planet in our solar system.






VIDEO CLIP


Book Week 

Why we have book week!!!

We are inspiring people to read.
We advertise the school in public.
We do drop every thing and read for 5 minutes.
After lunch some teachers come and read to us.
Last Friday we had our parade and we dressed up as a character from a book I came as a witch from the book  called WITCH-IN-TRAINING Moonlight Mischief.
And not so long ago we had Roald Dahl Quiz.
THANK YOU BECKY.


 

Henri Matisse
Henri Matisse was born in1869 began his working life doing administrative tashs for a court.
As a gift his mother gave him his first art suppise and he fell in love with painting.
He studied art in  paris where he painted mostly landscapes.
He was succssful at this and the state even bought five of his paintings.
In 1898 he discovered impressionism about his art work.

A friend and follow painter

1 comment: