Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA CASEY


Casey is my name

Am a nice person

See me playing rugby today

everything I like today

yes i go bike riding  every day



I think that I need to get better at my reading because I sometimes I miss lines. I think that I could do better in rugby because I'm in the under 9 this year.

CAMP
At camp we did spotlight whichwas cool.  I did not make it but it was ok.
















CASEY'S CLOCK VERY COOL







MARS




  1. Mercury is the only planet smaller than Mars.  Like Earth, the poles of Mars are covered in ice .
  2. The ice becomes thicker in the winter.
  3. Mars orbits the sun every 687 Earth day.
VIDEO CLIP


BOOK WEEK
On the 24/5/13 on that day we were a person from a book.It was fun we did DEAR means Drop Everything And Read. We had about five teachers. We had a parade around the block. There was a quiz.




Mr B !!
My class 



MY ARTIST - Canaletto.

My artist Giovanni Antonio Canal, known as Canaletto, was born October 28, 1697 in Venice as the son of the painter Bernardo Canal and  Artemisia Barbieri. His name Canaletto means "little Canal". He is famous for painting the daily life of the city of Venice and its people. Canaletto died in 1768.
  



1 comment: