Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA BAILEY L


Bailey rocks !!
                             
ME AND MY GOALS                                                                                                                          

SPORTS - I want to get more fit so I can run faster.

SWIMMING- I want to learn more swimming techniques.

WRITING- I will work on forming my letters correctly. I also want to learn to use paragraphs and punctuation correctly.

MATHS- I will work on totally mastering the timestables.

I am a funny but EVIL child.  I am a good friend but maybe more like fiend! Mwahahahahahahahaha! My best mate Connor said that last part is not a joke. My favourite toy is lego ninjago. My favourite video game is minecraft. I am not a very good practical joker. My favourite movie is Zombieland.

Best
Awesome
Idiotic
Lunatic  
Epic
Yahoo
.
Lego

My Quinney's Bush camp 2013

On the 12th of March Room 4 Parklands school went on camp to Quinneys' Bush. We went by car.  It was chaos. There was lots of yelling in the car I went in. I went in Mark's car with Abbey and Connor W.  When we got there we set up our tents. We did four activities,  kayaking, rafting and hut making. My favourite was kayaking. soon it was time to go home but anyway THAT CAMP ROCKED!!  Thank you everyone who came and helped out on camp. we go on a camp to learn and have fun at the same time. the teachers do not take us because they are made. they are doing it on there own ideas so I thank the teachers and parents.

Me when I'm mad!




black-hole-02.jpg                        

Us having lunch.
Doing a bit of work.

BAILEY L'S CLOCK VERY COOL

Black Holes

Did you know:

  1. black holes can have the mass of several million suns!
  2. the biggest black hole is in the center of the galaxy.
  3. not even light can escape a black hole.



VIDEO CLIP



.

On book week we all dressed up as book caracters for the day.  we have book week is to inspire other people to read. We always have a parade through town to advertise the the school. during the week we had d.e.a.r it stood for drop everything and read.  thank you Becky for organising book week    






                                                                            


REMBRANDT VAN RIJN
On term 3 2013 Room 4 did artist projects. I Bailey Long researched Rembrandt Van Rijn. He lived from 15th of July 1606 to 4th of October 1669. He painted 'The night watch' 'The Money Lender' and 'The Return of the Prodigal Son' and many more. Rembrant painted pictures from the bible.He was a very popular painter in his days



Rembrandt van Rijn - Self-Portrait - Google Art Project.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment