Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA ABBEY


Hi my name is Abbey.  I am nine years old. I have  a sister her name is Kirsten. I have one cat his name is Teds. My goals for this year is to get better at maths and writing. I love the colours blue green and and red.  

 My favorite part of camp
when room 4 went on camp my favourite part about it was abesalling because Jason Alex's dad called it abbeysalling it was very fun. Then we went on the flying fox I sat backwards. Then we played spotlight it was really fun.


SOME MORE CAMP PHOTOS
 
Abbey's clock very cool




MILKY WAY:

Did you know?


  1. the milky way is named after the misty band of stars in the night
  2. the milky way is a disc shaped system of gas
  3. the milky way is billions of stars gas and dust and gravity holding them together









SARAH GREENWOOD


1.She was born on the 13 of December 1809.
2.Her parents were Mary Ann Jones and her father John Field.
3.Sarah was a keen artist and and loved doing art.
4.Sarah died when she was 80 in 1889.



















No comments:

Post a Comment