Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA DUAN





Hello!!  My name is Duan.   

ME AND MY GOALS 2013!

My goals for 2013 are to improve at writing, my tables, being neat when writing and taking off my hat in class.  I really like science and maths because some of the questions are a challange but most of it is easy.  


ROOM  CAMP 2013

On Tuesday 12th of March, I woke up to my demonic sister poking me in the ribs, so I told her to beep off and with that I got out of bed, ate breakfast and got ready for school/camp!  

When we arrived the senior area was swarming with people, they almost looked like worker bees in human form.  I got all of my camp stuff and put it on Mr Inch's trailer, then I went inside the class to  play with my lego just as the bell rang so I put it where I often put it, by the computer and radio, then I sat at my desk with a book.  Mr B said some stuff and then we organized our cars and groups.  It took forever to do and finally they said my name with Jason, Daniel and Mr B in Jason's Inch's car.  We walked over to the car and jason said: nice ride!  
Man this is so light
Our okay bivouak !


W hat the Duck!



 

 

 

 

PLUTO   the dwarf planet

Pluto is a dwarf planet, Pluto's closest neibour is Charon.  Charon is 22,000,00 km from Pluto, Charon is Pluto's moon and also a dwarf planet.  One day on Pluto is 224 earth days.  The distance from  pluto to the sun is 5,900,000,000 km.   Pluto is thought to be a moon from neptune that went out of orbit and took an orbit of its own.  The diameter of the equator is 51,118 km.  At a certain time of the year, Pluto cross's path with neptune so that Neptune is the furtherest planet away.  The temperature on Pluto is minus 230'C.  Pluto is awesome!

VIDEO CLIP


Book Week

On Friday, 19th of May 2013

On Friday we had book week.  Book week is about inspiring kids and having fun with the parade.  My job was taking photos for Mr Bailey, I think I took over 102 photos for him.  I wore a karate uniform from Sensi Richmonds class's.  I am an advanced blue belt.  First thing I did was take photos of the classrooms and their costumes. gorjiug



QUIZ NIGHT


On Wednesday,16 august 2013.








ARTIST PROJECT


My artist project is Leonardo da vinci.  He is famous for discovery, painting, mathematics, architecture
and a whole lot of other stuff.   He was born in April 1454 and died in May 2 1519.  His genius was in mathematics.  He liked to find out how things worked like the human body and lightning.  Leonardo's first job was at the duke of the city of milan.  His paintings are worth million's of us dollars. (thats a lot of money).

                                                                                                              







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































poo









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment