Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA ZAC


                       Me and my goals 2013





         My name is Zac. I'm good at art.  Show me a picture and I will draw it for you.
    I'm also good at math and I'm in the top group.  I love the outdoors too. I like camping
                                               and tramping and I like nature.

                                MY GOAL
My goal is to trust more people and to meet more people.  I also want to get better at spelling.


                     WHAT I DON'T LIKE  
                                        I dont like doing JOBS                            


                   MY FAVORITE DAY AT CAMP.

My favorite day at camp was when we done kayaking and hut making. The first thing we
done was making the hut. the hut was the shape of a triangle it was between 3 tree's. 

The next thing we did was making damper and  when we cooked it over a camp fire it was yum.
Then we did kayaking I was in a pink one and  it was very fun.  We also did raft making 
that we went down the river on them.

THANK you Mr B 

BY ZAC! 
    








Zac's clock very cool



ASTEROIDS


Did you know :


  1. Most are in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter                                                        
  2. Asteroids are made of rock and metal
  3. Asteroids are darf plans

science.howstuffworks.com



VIDEO CLIP


                           Book Week


 Book week is a time to enjoy a book and to go on adventures with books. its also for  inspiring young   people and to dress up and to have fun!
 









                                                          toss woollston




Born in TokoTaranaki in 1910, Woollaston studied art at the Canterbury School of Art inChristchurchHe became interested in modernism after moving to Dunedin to study with R N Field.In 1934 he settled at Mapua, near Nelson, and married Edith Alexander two years later. They became part of a circle of local artists and writers which included Colin McCahon.After World War II the Woollastons moved to Greymouth, and the landscape of the West Coast became a major feature in his art.










No comments:

Post a Comment