Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA BLAKE


                                   
  MY GOALS
If you give me a name of a story I will change the story into my own words. I love maths and I am in MrTs maths class. At home I like playing on my scooter, PlayStation, Ipod and with my dog Benji and family. I play football in the summer and winter and my team and I won our competition last year which was awesome. My goals at school this year are to; totally master the times tables and maintain my decimals ; improve my standard of presentation; and maintain my reading progress.



    QUINNEYS BUSH 2013
My favourite thing about camp was the abseiling and kayaking (and the food) it was cool that everyone had fun and was laughing.

WHY WE GO ON CAMP.
To learn more about the outdoors and what they did in the olden days. And to also learn more about each other.


SOME MORE CAMP PHOTOS:


this is us having breakfast.
you take my wood I take your arm.



Blake's clock.  



Very cool



Jupiter

1.Jupiter is the largest in our solar system.
2.Jupiter has the fastest rotating period.
3.Jupiter 's atmosphere contains hydrogen and helium.











VIDEO CLIP


BOOK WEEK

Why we have book week.
my class

the school
We have book week because it encourages people to read and to have some fun. Activities we did.
We did DEAR drop everything and read any time of the day and teachers came and read to us.
On Friday every one dressed up.   I dressed up as Zac Power and we did our parade around town and through the Kindy.


Laurence Stephen Lowry

Lowry is famous for painting scenes of life in the industrial districts of North West England in the mid-20th century. He developed a distinctive style of painting and is best known for urban landscapes peopled with human figures often referred to as "matchstick men". He also painted mysterious unpopulated landscapes, brooding portraits, and the unpublished "marionette" works, which were only found after his death.


No comments:

Post a Comment