Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA AMELIA


My goals
1- To get better at my maths                   
2- To read without struggling 
3- To improve  my spelling 
4- To improve my running
5- To learn more about blogging


CAMP 2013

Hi my name is Amelia, and my class went to Quinney's bush.   My favourite part was the water slide and the flying fox but spot light was the best part of camp.   I also went down the water slide with my Dad that was fun.





SOME MORE CAMP PHOTOS



black-hole-02.jpg

AMELIA'S CLOCK VERY COOL


GALAXIES

Did you know?:
  1. Galaxies crash into each other.
  2. They have arms.
  3. They would be awesome to look at.





MY ARTIST - JANE EVANS - PROJECT.
Jane Evans 1946  - 2012, is one of New Zealands most successful artists. She was  an  important Artist of Nelson and well known for landscape and freehand paintings. She was known nationally and internationally.



No comments:

Post a Comment