Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA LOUIS




ABOUT ME AND MY GOALS


                                                                

My goal are learning about places value in my maths.   I'm also funny with a killer smile.   Did you know that fruit is my third name.   I'm just joking and I'm good at reading.    It's an awesome timetable like maths whizz like I do in the past.    My goals at home are do homework go on maths whizz  not to play games like Nikau and Penaia. they always go on it  and to do timestables


LAST NAME WING
OBVIOUS
USING PENAIA'S IPOD
INCREDIBLY AWESOME
SPORTY


                                             ROOM4 QUINNEYS BUSH 2013
                               The best day on camp is the water slide  spot Light and night trail which is really scary(not!)  it was fun and dark and awesome like cool.   I think I really like the river because you can climb rocks and swim.  I love abseiling and raft also kayaking and bivouacs  and spot lights are fun but I like flying fox.  Abseiling  was the best like I said or spot light

Me in a kayak
black-hole-02.jpg
The bivouacs


Louis very cool.


THE MOON

DID YOU KNOW?
  1. The moon is like a desert with plains mountain and valleys.  It also has many craters which are holes
  2. The moon travels around earth in a oval shaped orbit. 
  3. The moon is a little lopsided. Its crust is thicker on one side than the other.  The moon is much smaller than the earth.


Buzz 



VIDEO CLIP


           My Artist - Paul Gauguin

This term we have been studying artists. I studied Paul Gauguin he was a French artist born in Paris on 7 June 1848. His work was bold in colour. He join the navy, married Mette Sophie Gad had five children and died on 8 May 1903.

No comments:

Post a Comment