Monday, March 18, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA LIARNA

                                              Me and my goals


Hi my name is Liarna and these are my goals for the year:
1. I want to get better at my times tables and subtraction in maths.
2.I want to get better at putting punctuation in my work.
3.I want to get better at breaststroke and freestyle
4.I want to get better  at sports and athletics. 
people describe me asa nice caring girl that looks after people .Other people describe me as a chatter box,but I'm ok with it.People say that I am good at athletics,I don't think so. Some people think that brussel sprouts are yum but I think that they are YUCK!



                                             Camp 2013  

Room 4 went to Quinneys Bush.My favorite  thing there was the Water Slide and Flying fox. I slept in a tent with Amelia, it was really fun there and our tent was really  clean.




Some more camp photos!




LIARNA"S CLOCK VERY COOL



ROCKETS

www.estesrockets.com


Did you know?
  1. chemical rockets are the most common type of rockets.
  2. astronauts go to space in rockets or the space shuttle
  3. rockets are very very powerful 

Leonardo Da Vinci

1:Leonardo Da Vinci was born in Vinci,Italy on the 15th of April 1452.
2:His full name was Leonardo Di Ser Piero Da Vinci.
3:He died on May 2nd 1519 in France.
4:His parents are Caterina Da Vinci and Piero Fruosino Antonio Da Vinci.
5:Leonardo designed the first helicopter.
6:Leonardo was a vegetarian throughout his life.
7:His most famous paintings were the Mona Lisa and the Last supper 

No comments:

Post a Comment