Monday, March 4, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA BAILEY




ME AND MY GOAL'S  

Bad at writing about stuff.

An awesome Friend to others.

I'm good at caring.

Loud some of the time.

Enjoy math's especially challenges.

You might think shell fish is yum but I hate it.



Hi my name is Bailey.w.  I am 10 year's old my birthday is in the 5Th of July.

I have 1 brother and 2 sister's and my favourite  colour is blue.

My goals are"


  1. Get better at writing.
  2. Be a bit more quiet.
  3. Better at math's.
  4. Better at behaving.
  5. Be better at blogging.

QUINNEY'S BUSH

Today I did stuff on the water slide with boards.

Made a raft go on the flying fox. I slept with Duan Bailey.L and I. It was the best camp ever!!!!
I made lots of buds.

 



Bailey's clock
  very cool

KEPLER22-b
Information from Wikipedia.

Climate and habitability 

The average distance from Kepler-22b to its host star Kepler-22 is about 15% less than the distance from Earth to the Sun but the luminosity (light output) of Kepler-22 is about 25% less than that of the Sun. This combination of a shorter average distance from the star and a lower stellar luminosity are consistent with a moderate surface temperature at that distance if we assume that the surface is not subject to extreme greenhouse heating.
If the planet is found to move in a highly elliptical orbit, its surface temperature will vary from a higher temperature when close to Kepler-22 to lower when further away. If the orbit is indeed highly elliptical, then the temperature variance range will be extreme.
Scientists can estimate the possible surface conditions as follows:
  • In the absence of an atmosphere, the temperature would be approximately -11°C.
  • If the atmosphere provides a greenhouse effect similar in magnitude to the one on Earth, the planet would have an average surface temperature of 22 °C (72°F).
  • If the atmosphere has  a greenhouse effect similar in magnitude to the one on Venus, the planet would have an average surface temperature of 460 °C.

renklisheyler.wordpress.com
kepler22-b


                             My artist project.Rita Angus


Rita Angus was a New Zealand artist who born in 1908 in Hastings and died in 1970 (age 61) in Wellington. Rita Angus worked with  stunning oil and water color. Rita Angus was inspired by Christopher Perkins and with Colin McCahon and Toss Woollaston is regarded as one of the leading twentieth century New Zealand artists.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment