Sunday, September 22, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA SAM

Hi.  My name is Sam. I have come to Parklands in term 3. I like playing Minecraft which is a computer game. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. I have always wanted a animal, pretty much any animal, but all I've ever got was a goldfish when I was 3 years old. My sister Lucy has had so far; 2 cats, 1 who ran away and the other one has stayed so far, 6 chicken's  4 who have run away, which left 1 rooster and 1 hen, 1 horse, 1 goldfish (she goes to Parklands as well). And Morgan (my big brother who goes to Mot High) has got 0 pets like me. My ideal animal would be a Hawk, I'v read a book that says something like this and I agree with it: You can get a pet dog, you can get a pet cat, and you can train a Hawk, but no Hawk is your own, a Hawk is its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment