Monday, May 6, 2013

TOKU KORERO NA AGYEIWAA


My name is Agyeiwaa.   I'm from Ghana.   I am 8 and I have 2 sisters and my mum and  I love to go on the computer and play with my sister.




AGYEIWAA'S CLOCK VERY COOL


NEPTUNE

Did you  know?

  1. Neptune used to be the eighth planet from the sun.
  2. Neptune has  very faint rings.
  3. Neptune is a very windy planet.   

     

                                                                ARTIST

                           Room four have been learning about artists.My artist was;

                                                  GEORGES SEURAT


Georges Seurat  was born on December the second 1859 in Paris. His parents were wealthy and allowed him to focus on his art skills. Seurat was a quite intelligent boy. He went to a school were they studied  art. The school started in 1878. He also had to serve a year in the military. When he returned to Paris he continued on his art skills. He spent two years drawing in black and white. He was one of the famous artists that did a type of dotted painting called pointillism.


No comments:

Post a Comment